Meet Alex

Hi everyone!
My name is Alex and I am (excitedly) a first time blogger!
I am originally from Macau (SE Asia) but have been living in the US since my undergrad years. Most recently, I had been working as an architect in Boston so I am actually one of the class members attending the MBA with a career change outlook.
My free time activities…well seeing that the little free time I have is spent eating, I started an informal dinning community within the class. As a member of the highly “nutritionally” ranked Jesus College, I hope to have a chance to invite 100% of my colleagues to partake in a tradition-filled experience that is a Jesus Formal Hall ;)
Hope you find our site informative and fun!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

2 Responses to "Meet Alex"

Priscilla Li said... 13 November 2008 at 20:11

I just want to say Alex's invitations to dine at Jesus formal hall (think Harry Potter with the robes) is a do-not-miss event!

JBS Women said... 5 January 2009 at 16:46

Yay! I think so too Priscilla;)


Easter Term Events...

9 June, 6:00-7:00PM
Marie Taylor, Personality Coach and Founder, Living Right Now

About Us

We are the women of the 2008-2009 MBA class at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. We have descended upon Cambridge from all corners of the globe for one crazy year. Join us as we navigate a twelve-month MBA program with a 4:1 male to female ratio at an 800-year-old university. We are in for quite an adventure!

Questions? Comments? Email us at jbswomen08{at}gmail.com!

Our home for the next year...

Our home for the next year...
Judge Business School, University of Cambridge

Like what you see? Then...

Or subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweeting through our MBA...