Time shrinking, heads growing

So last week I received the same fabulous compliment three times: I look thinner. Yes, I know I should say this with immense excitement but, as nice as it is to hear it, my trousers (that's the word you use in Britain!) do not lie. No, I am not loosing weight!
So being presented with this enigma of confused impressions, and in the spirit of academic discovery, I thought about the issue for 5 mins last night. I am happy thus to report that I have a very exciting solution. Please, if you are intrigued, do read on...
Seeing that we are at the end of term, I am concluding that I have learned ALOT! As a proof of this learning, I present my exponentially growing head. And how do I measure my head size, you may ask? Easily by comparing it to the rest of my body: my head must be HUGE at this point and the rest of me looks tiny in proportion. As a result, I look like I'm shrinking...but, really, it's my head that is growing!!!
I do wonder if this continues as a trend, when will my head get too big and just fall off my shoulders?...
(Head size monitoring will continue next term)
AJ
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

3 Responses to "Time shrinking, heads growing"

JBS Women said... 8 December 2008 at 22:54

Alex, you CRACK ME UP. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face the night before my CVP presentation... jen xx

Fabi said... 9 December 2008 at 01:33

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy funny!
Tomorrow it will be impossible not to check out your head when I see you :-)

Priscilla Li said... 14 December 2008 at 02:21

Please tell me when your head falls off...
My head growth may synchronise with yours..

It may very well fall off just after exams, which will make it very difficult to ski afterwards.


Easter Term Events...

9 June, 6:00-7:00PM
Marie Taylor, Personality Coach and Founder, Living Right Now

About Us

We are the women of the 2008-2009 MBA class at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. We have descended upon Cambridge from all corners of the globe for one crazy year. Join us as we navigate a twelve-month MBA program with a 4:1 male to female ratio at an 800-year-old university. We are in for quite an adventure!

Questions? Comments? Email us at jbswomen08{at}gmail.com!

Our home for the next year...

Our home for the next year...
Judge Business School, University of Cambridge

Like what you see? Then...

Or subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweeting through our MBA...