Head Expansion_ Part II

So here's an update on the growing head phenomenon. I believe we have achieved a stabilizing size...no tipping over with the weight yet!
However, I have lately been thinking about the possibility of applying some MBA knowledge to start tackling my little problem (no pun intended). You see, as I mentioned before, I believe my head has been growing because of all the knowledge and experiences I have accumulated. But the problem is, none of it is quite that organized! Last term I was drowned in facts and academic material. This term -- in which I am sooo much older and wiser -- I have decide to engage with the University and enhance my social life. BIG MISTAKE! At least in the Fall I only had one category of "knowledge" to deal with! Contrarily, in the past two months, not only have I absorbed a s%$* load of school material, I have also been living a rollercoaster of social activities and experiencing all these lectures, debates and cultural events through various Cambridge outlets.
The result: massive amounts of disparate data are now randomly stored in my poor pathetic brain...in complete chaos and disorganization! I don't have time to clean my room, let alone "file" my brain!!! But something has to be done! My verticality is at stake!
So today, while I was finishing off my operations management final essay (due tomorrow) a brilliant idea (not to do with the essay, of course) jumped into a tiny unfilled crevasse of my wobbly top: all I need to do is apply a Kanban system to my brain! Ah yes, the brilliance of a Japanese production model is that it take chaos and waste and turns them into a lean, mean efficient working machine :)
Accordingly, tomorrow morning (after I finish and turn-in the essay ON TIME) I will start my self-operation overhaul. I wonder if I can Kanban in English or if I have to learn Japanese too.... AHHH , brain weight! I'm tipping over, I'm tipping over....
AJ

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

0 Responses to "Head Expansion_ Part II"


Easter Term Events...

9 June, 6:00-7:00PM
Marie Taylor, Personality Coach and Founder, Living Right Now

About Us

We are the women of the 2008-2009 MBA class at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. We have descended upon Cambridge from all corners of the globe for one crazy year. Join us as we navigate a twelve-month MBA program with a 4:1 male to female ratio at an 800-year-old university. We are in for quite an adventure!

Questions? Comments? Email us at jbswomen08{at}gmail.com!

Our home for the next year...

Our home for the next year...
Judge Business School, University of Cambridge

Like what you see? Then...

Or subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweeting through our MBA...